- Cream of brugse mokke:
- heat milk, cheese and kappa to 90 degrees, pour out onto a plate and let set. After this, blend in the thermomix until a nice cream.
- Set up Court broth for the lobster. When well boiled, submerge the lobsters in 1 smooth motion. Cook until almost tender. Then immediately scald in ice water.
- Decorticate the lobster: remove legs and tail.
- Making cannelloni from a leek and mushroom mixture, with lobster cut into pieces underneath. Season and grate a little cheese underneath
- Warm lobster tails in a tomato compote
- Heat the cannelloni in the oven for about 10 minutes
- Moving on to dress
- With this we serve a gravy based on ginger and lemongrass
Frank Hardyns & Ines Marzougui
Chefs from Lust & Dust